BLOOP ISLAND!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOP ISLAND!

You see a bulletin board in the village with many sheets of paper on it. There are blank sheets and a quill pen and ink on a table beside the board. You decide to look through the sheets to see if you can find anything interesting on the board.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will now be a newsletter going to every Member on the Friday of (Almost) every week, as of the week of April 12. It will be for all things Bloop Island, including a coming-up Animation, Sprites, Site Structure and A lot more!
Now, basically, the spriters will have to work hard on making sprites, If you would like to join Spriters or you would like a list of needed sprites, please contact MidnightBliss927 by a Private Message.
If you are a Site Builder, please PM MidnightBliss927 for a list of things that we would like for the site itself.

FORUM RULES: Please Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnightBliss927
Admin
Admin
MidnightBliss927

Location : In Bloop Island, hunting for the exclusive... Um... BLOOP BLOOP

FORUM RULES: Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES: Please Read!   FORUM RULES: Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi, everyone! If... anyone's... there... ^^" Im MidnightBliss, but you can call me Bliss for short. My friend (s) and I are creating a site, sorta like Neopets and Dragcave all in one... We have rules for posting, though. Here they are.
RULE # 1: NO SPAMMING! Yes, this means all of you spammers out there!
RULE # 2: Your post MUST be more than 4 words long, ONE AND TWO LETTER WORDS DO NOT COUNT! SO THAT MEANS NO: a, I, me, us, we...Ect.
RULE # 3: No swearing, rude comments and the like, this is not a place to be dissing each other to bits! If one of the mods/admins finds out, you WILL get banned!
RULE # 4: No double-posting, if you have to add more, edit your previous post!
RULE # 5: If you are inactive for over 26 Days, you are deleted from the forum... FOREVER! We will only bend this rule if you are away, that means you have to TELL AN ADMINISTRATOR! The Admins are: me, MidnightBliss927, Wildfire, and ClickMe Okey? Okay!
Hopefully, you all will follow these rules so we can have a nice and clean environment. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bloop-island.forumotion.com

FORUM RULES: Please Read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOP ISLAND! :: Welcome! :: Site Rules-
Jump to: