BLOOP ISLAND!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOP ISLAND!

You see a bulletin board in the village with many sheets of paper on it. There are blank sheets and a quill pen and ink on a table beside the board. You decide to look through the sheets to see if you can find anything interesting on the board.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will now be a newsletter going to every Member on the Friday of (Almost) every week, as of the week of April 12. It will be for all things Bloop Island, including a coming-up Animation, Sprites, Site Structure and A lot more!
Now, basically, the spriters will have to work hard on making sprites, If you would like to join Spriters or you would like a list of needed sprites, please contact MidnightBliss927 by a Private Message.
If you are a Site Builder, please PM MidnightBliss927 for a list of things that we would like for the site itself.

If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightBliss927
Admin
Admin
MidnightBliss927

Location : In Bloop Island, hunting for the exclusive... Um... BLOOP BLOOP

If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! Empty
PostSubject: If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!   If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm

We need coders! Come on over here and tell us what you can do! We need things like click growing (from dragcave) and randomizing items! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bloop-island.forumotion.com
ClickMe
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CODING   If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am

randomising objects doesn't involve any coding. IT's java script. You have to get a script on google and use that. YOu cant just write down the code for it caz its a script. OKE ?
Back to top Go down
MidnightBliss927
Admin
Admin
MidnightBliss927

Location : In Bloop Island, hunting for the exclusive... Um... BLOOP BLOOP

PostSubject: Re: If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!   If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Okey, well, then I guess we need someone tha knows how to use Java Script then... Hopefully someone can... Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bloop-island.forumotion.com
Zircon
Member-1st Degree
Member-1st Degree
Zircon

PostSubject: Re: If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!   If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm

I can't code. I'm posting to get posts. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!   If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your a CODER, Click here and Sign up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOP ISLAND! :: Welcome! :: Bloop Island Needs Your Help!-
Jump to: