BLOOP ISLAND!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOP ISLAND!

You see a bulletin board in the village with many sheets of paper on it. There are blank sheets and a quill pen and ink on a table beside the board. You decide to look through the sheets to see if you can find anything interesting on the board.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will now be a newsletter going to every Member on the Friday of (Almost) every week, as of the week of April 12. It will be for all things Bloop Island, including a coming-up Animation, Sprites, Site Structure and A lot more!
Now, basically, the spriters will have to work hard on making sprites, If you would like to join Spriters or you would like a list of needed sprites, please contact MidnightBliss927 by a Private Message.
If you are a Site Builder, please PM MidnightBliss927 for a list of things that we would like for the site itself.

We are dead.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightBliss927
Admin
Admin
MidnightBliss927

Location : In Bloop Island, hunting for the exclusive... Um... BLOOP BLOOP

We are dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are dead.   We are dead. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

*Sigh* This is harder than I expected... Keeping up a website... Ugh... Especially with all the anime I watch... >w>
Back to top Go down
https://bloop-island.forumotion.com
Wildfire
Admin
Admin
Wildfire

We are dead. Empty
PostSubject: *sniffle* we ARE dead   We are dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 pm

No one comes on anymore...AND THE MONSTER EATS ALL MY POSTS IN THE CHAT BOX
Back to top Go down
MidnightBliss927
Admin
Admin
MidnightBliss927

Location : In Bloop Island, hunting for the exclusive... Um... BLOOP BLOOP

We are dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are dead.   We are dead. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah, I shall never leave iScrib... And I dont have any idea how to get something like that on here... So... You're stuck with an Admin who's addicted to an amazing site and will never get of... :3
Back to top Go down
https://bloop-island.forumotion.com
Zircon
Member-1st Degree
Member-1st Degree
Zircon

We are dead. Empty
PostSubject: We are dead.   We are dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 pm

This site is practiacally dead o_o GTFO iScribble please. Or add a feature similar to it on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are dead.   We are dead. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are dead.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOP ISLAND! :: Welcome! :: Newbie Forum-
Jump to: